we ordered kitchen chairs to compliment our already 30k+ in RH spending in the past few years and they arrived damaged, which they were package poorly and we kindly sent for new ones.The next shipment arrived in a box that looked like my kids had made a fort and let the neighborhood play in it.
"including the word $hit written on the box, needless to say the chairs were hammered. I was so sick of waiting and offered to keep the damaged chairs for a fraction of the cost only to be offered a measly gift certificate.
never seen a company *** away $1 to save a dime.Good ridden RH.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kitchen Chairs
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "The shipping label said it all. Disappointed that I hadn't purchased European made furniture let alone at least American made. $440 ($100 off the normal $550) + 125 for shipping..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."