we ordered kitchen chairs to compliment our already 30k+ in RH spending in the past few years and they arrived damaged, which they were package poorly and we kindly sent for new ones.The next shipment arrived in a box that looked like my kids had made a fort and let the neighborhood play in it.

"including the word $hit written on the box, needless to say the chairs were hammered. I was so sick of waiting and offered to keep the damaged chairs for a fraction of the cost only to be offered a measly gift certificate.

never seen a company *** away $1 to save a dime.Good ridden RH.

Had an Experience with Restoration Hardware?

Comments

Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Restoration Hardware - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Norristown, Pennsylvania Restoration Hardware "Bought a $2000 dining table and after four years and one move the mechanics to take it apart to allow it out the door busted. Called RH and they..." Read more Mypillow - Pillow Issues/Customer Service Mypillow " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..." Read more Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more Harvey Building Products - Harvey windows terrible staining.  compan won't replace Harvey Building Products "Harvey so-called lifetime warranty untrue. Be careful. I bought 30 or more windows in 2003 and within the first couple years several showed serious staining between the glass panes and..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more Nightmare in Tuscaloosa, AL- InTown Suites Intown Suites "If you love horror movies and would like to star in one, head on over to In Town Suites in Tuscaloosa, AL! This place has an all inclusive horror experience...." Read more