Other Location, New York

we ordered kitchen chairs to compliment our already 30k+ in RH spending in the past few years and they arrived damaged, which they were package poorly and we kindly sent for new ones.The next shipment arrived in a box that looked like my kids had made a fort and let the neighborhood play in it.

"including the word $hit written on the box, needless to say the chairs were hammered. I was so sick of waiting and offered to keep the damaged chairs for a fraction of the cost only to be offered a measly gift certificate.

never seen a company *** away $1 to save a dime.Good ridden RH.

Had an Experience with Restoration Hardware?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Restoration Hardware - RH canceled my orders. Restoration Hardware "I have ordered so many items from RH and almost every single item I have gotten has been damaged or has a defect and I have complained to RH about..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Restoration Hardware - Since when did all these French artisan Furniture makers live in CHINA! Restoration Hardware "The shipping label said it all. Disappointed that I hadn't purchased European made furniture let alone at least American made. $440 ($100 off the normal $550) + 125 for shipping..." Read more IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more Kohls - Khol's Cash Kohls "This program is a scam............if you forget or one day past the expiration date you are screwed. Even the store manage will not help you. No one is perfect and..." Read more Top Turf - AWESOME ALL AROUND! Top Turf "I have had so many issues with my lawn from weeds to a fungus to mixed Bermuda and Fescue ! But Top Turf told me like that it would take..." Read more Jessie Rayes Miniatures - Cake Ornament Sloppily Done and Crooked Business Jessie Rayes Miniatures "I chose Jessie Raye's Miniatures to do an ornament replica of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding cake, because of the intricacy and attention to detail shown in her sample pictures...." Read more