Ordered the beautiful Vintage Brass Hourglass from online shop....photo was gorgeous.Arrived late, with broken glass, leaking sand.

Quality of item was subpar. Glass was hazy, cheap metal, and packing was marginal at best. I packaged it up and returned immediately......a month later am still waiting for them to credit my account.

THis is the SECOND bad experience from them.

Earlier in Dec 2012 I ordered some fake fur fuzzy slippers which took over 4 weeks to arrive.

Will NEVER buy from these guys again.

My prediction is with this bad of customer service.......Restoration Hardware will soon be out of business.Their products are expensive, cheap quality, and customer service is lousy.

Had an Experience with Restoration Hardware?

Comments

Restoration Hardware - Dining Table Lasted 3 Months w/ No Use Restoration Hardware "We ordered the grand ballaster table for our dining room after the first table we ordered from them (17th Century French Montasery) arrived in horrible shape (massive scuff down the..." Read more Mypillow - Makes You Pay When Their Product Fails Mypillow "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..." Read more Restoration Hardware - Since when did all these French artisan Furniture makers live in CHINA! Restoration Hardware "The shipping label said it all. Disappointed that I hadn't purchased European made furniture let alone at least American made. $440 ($100 off the normal $550) + 125 for shipping..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Dhgate - Problem getting refund Dhgate "bought a product for the first time very poor product and does not work..[electronic dog fence ] wants to work when it wants 2...trying to get my money back and..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more