Restoration Hardware - Since when did all these French artisan Furniture makers live in CHINA!

171 of 214 Restoration Hardware reviews

The shipping label said it all.Disappointed that I hadn't purchased European made furniture let alone at least American made.

$440 ($100 off the normal $550) + 125 for shipping + 35.75 in Texas sales tax. Then after two weeks for delivery I see that I dropped 600 bucks for a mirror made in CHINA!!!!! Really??? I will buy locally now.

There are great artisan austin based stores that sell local dressers and other case-goods. Really shocked to read as well as all the horror stories that people have been having with this outsourced furniture *** that is being sold.

This will be my only order and last order.If I want to buy made in China made furniture I would go to Wallmart and Sears!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
171 of 214 Restoration Hardware reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
SandiBeach22

Jan 28, 2015 #938002 New Port Richey, Florida, United States

We ordered 3 chandeliers and couldn't believe it! Just delivered 2 of the clear base floor lamps today and had no idea the wire is just left there running down the clear glass???? Black too, not even clear. Really? Shows so well online too. What a joke!!! Not buying anything unless I see it in person either! Serious $$$ for junk. Although the chandeliers look awesome and are made well. But then again, they're iron. Can't really mess that up! But they did tell us we're on on own when it comes to finding someone to install those heavy monsters.

0 0 Reply
RW

Oct 18, 2012 #557121

They never said the items were made in France/Italy/etc. They said the designer of the item was from that country.

1 0 Reply
Mimiraye

Sep 03, 2012 #537469

:? You tell it my friend. Please buy USA made products.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Restoration Hardware. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Restoration Hardware.
Filing a new complaint about
×