1.6
Style and Design

I have ordered so many items from RH and almost every single item I have gotten has been damaged or has a defect and I have complained to RH about my problems with damaged products and waitin at home for the delivery company and never shows up no one calls to tell me why they never showed up I have to call to see what happen nobody from RH will follow up like they say. Now RH corporate emailed me stating that they can't meet my standard and will no longer will being doing any business with me they canceled my warranty items and pending items. Now I have items that I'm missing to complete my room as in my bedroom got the bed and night stands missing the dresser. All I asked them to do is get me thr items I ordered and we don't have to business after that and now they won't even work with me to get the items I'm missing.

How is it my fault that they can't deliver items in good condition, delivery company not delivering items after setting up appt with me telling me they have the items, RH never following up like they say they are.

Can someone give me someone contact info at RH corporate office that can help me get my items.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of delivery service from Restoration Hardware and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20000 and wants Restoration Hardware to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality, delivery service and damage items. Author liked the most beautiful design. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Restoration Hardware for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Restoration Hardware?

Comments

RH hasn't gave me my refund for the damage items that were never delivered contacted RH credit card to let them know and RH hasn't done anything to fix the issue at all and won't even return my call

Letter from Loss Prevention Dept. says it all....just saying.

to Anonymous #1147222

What does that have to do with anything I placed my orders over the phone??