Restoration Hardware - RH canceled my orders.

I have ordered so many items from RH and almost every single item I have gotten has been damaged or has a defect and I have complained to RH about my problems with damaged products and waitin at home for the delivery company and never shows up no one calls to tell me why they never showed up I have to call to see what happen nobody from RH will follow up like they say. Now RH corporate emailed me stating that they can't meet my standard and will no longer will being doing any business with me they canceled my warranty items and pending items. Now I have items that I'm missing to complete my room as in my bedroom got the bed and night stands missing the dresser. All I asked them to do is get me thr items I ordered and we don't have to business after that and now they won't even work with me to get the items I'm missing.

How is it my fault that they can't deliver items in good condition, delivery company not delivering items after setting up appt with me telling me they have the items, RH never following up like they say they are.

Can someone give me someone contact info at RH corporate office that can help me get my items.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Damage items

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Rh Modern
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #832866 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Restoration Hardware? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 19 #1161745

RH hasn't gave me my refund for the damage items that were never delivered contacted RH credit card to let them know and RH hasn't done anything to fix the issue at all and won't even return my call

0 0 Reply

Apr 20 #1147219

Letter from Loss Prevention Dept. says it all....just saying.

0 1 Reply

Apr 20 #1147222

What does that have to do with anything I placed my orders over the phone??

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Restoration Hardware. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Restoration Hardware.
Filing a new complaint about