380 views
1.7

I have ordered so many items from RH and almost every single item I have gotten has been damaged or has a defect and I have complained to RH about my problems with damaged products and waitin at home for the delivery company and never shows up no one calls to tell me why they never showed up I have to call to see what happen nobody from RH will follow up like they say. Now RH corporate emailed me stating that they can't meet my standard and will no longer will being doing any business with me they canceled my warranty items and pending items. Now I have items that I'm missing to complete my room as in my bedroom got the bed and night stands missing the dresser. All I asked them to do is get me thr items I ordered and we don't have to business after that and now they won't even work with me to get the items I'm missing.

How is it my fault that they can't deliver items in good condition, delivery company not delivering items after setting up appt with me telling me they have the items, RH never following up like they say they are.

Can someone give me someone contact info at RH corporate office that can help me get my items.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Restoration Hardware Pros: Beautiful design.

Restoration Hardware Cons: Terrible customer service, Quality, Delivery service, Damage items.

Comments

RH hasn't gave me my refund for the damage items that were never delivered contacted RH credit card to let them know and RH hasn't done anything to fix the issue at all and won't even return my call

Letter from Loss Prevention Dept. says it all....just saying.

@PissedConsumer1147219

What does that have to do with anything I placed my orders over the phone??

Restoration Hardware Reviews