Restoration Hardware - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Norristown, Pennsylvania
Bought a $2000 dining table and after four years and one move the mechanics to take it apart to allow it out the door busted.Called RH and they had no idea anything about the furniture they are even selling!
It took 4 days and an email for them to send the mechanics of it and ... Oh wait nope they still haven't sent it two weeks later.
Asked if I could get a partial refund and they are unsympathetic and condescending.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Product or service
- 50 Dining Room Table
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "we ordered kitchen chairs to compliment our already 30k+ in RH spending in the past few years and they arrived damaged, which they were package poorly and we kindly sent..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."