2.3
Style and Design

Bought a $2000 dining table and after four years and one move the mechanics to take it apart to allow it out the door busted.Called RH and they had no idea anything about the furniture they are even selling!

It took 4 days and an email for them to send the mechanics of it and ... Oh wait nope they still haven't sent it two weeks later.

Asked if I could get a partial refund and they are unsympathetic and condescending.

This person wrote the review 50 dining room table from Restoration Hardware and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Restoration Hardware to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Restoration Hardware for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Restoration Hardware?

Comments

MattD78
Melbourne, Florida, United States #1233183

Why would you ask for a partial refund of a table you've had for four years?!