Style and Design

Don't buy curtains from the Restoraton Hardware Outlet.They are so uneven.

The curtains are suppose to be 84 inches long. In reality, they range from 83-1/2 to 85-1/2. The Ivory curtains also look yellow in the light. You can't return items to the store either and even if you could, it's a 100 mile round trip from Boston.

I won't buy from them again!Definite quality issues!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of restoration hardware drapery panels. Restoration Hardware needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned restoration hardware drapery panels in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Restoration Hardware.

Had an Experience with Restoration Hardware?

Comments

MattD78

Hence why the curtains were sold in an outlet store, because they were defective. That's why they are Final Sale in an outlet store and cannot be returned, because they are items with defects and sold as is.

Restoration Hardware - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Norristown, Pennsylvania Restoration Hardware "Bought a $2000 dining table and after four years and one move the mechanics to take it apart to allow it out the door busted. Called RH and they..." Read more Mypillow - Pillow Review Mypillow "...I despise "My Pillow" I cringe every time I hear this guy!I bought one of them for $50 and it is a piece of trash..." Read more Mypillow - Cheaper at Walmart Mypillow "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Cheapoair - Deceit/deception when dealing with this company Cheapoair "$70 extra in unauthorized charges for so call enhanced seating fees masked as travel service fees??? Really? We were just buying tickets, not requesting any travel service. I disputed this,..." Read more Dhgate - Problem getting refund Dhgate "bought a product for the first time very poor product and does not work..[electronic dog fence ] wants to work when it wants 2...trying to get my money back and..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Curriculum Associates - NO JUST NO Curriculum Associates "So I'm using I-Ready and stuff, and it's "teaching" me about figurative language. But it gives me weird examples, and as in weird I mean disturbing. For hyperbole the example..." Read more