2.6
Style and Design

The bed squeaks loudly whenever you roll over.It looks like there are notches for slats that would stabilize the bed but no slats were installed.

We sent photos to RH. They sent bed assembly instructions which showed the bed boards running horizontally rather than vertically (as on our bed). Obviously this was incorrect and would not work on our bed. Also, the center wooden pole which fits into slots at the headboard and the foot of the bed does not support anything.

RH refuses to send someone out to even look at the bed.We are very disappointed in their poor customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with furniture and bed linens and beautiful design and stated that there is a room for improvement of quality and did not seem to care. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of restoration hardware printmakers bed. Restoration Hardware needs to "add slats to the bed for support" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned restoration hardware printmakers bed in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Restoration Hardware.

Had an Experience with Restoration Hardware?

Comments