Restoration Hardware - Printmaker's queen size storage bed
The bed squeaks loudly whenever you roll over.It looks like there are notches for slats that would stabilize the bed but no slats were installed.
We sent photos to RH. They sent bed assembly instructions which showed the bed boards running horizontally rather than vertically (as on our bed). Obviously this was incorrect and would not work on our bed. Also, the center wooden pole which fits into slots at the headboard and the foot of the bed does not support anything.
RH refuses to send someone out to even look at the bed.We are very disappointed in their poor customer service.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Furniture and bed linens
- Beautiful design
What I disliked
- Did not seem to care
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Don't buy curtains from the Restoraton Hardware Outlet. They are so uneven. The curtains are suppose to be 84 inches long. In reality, they range from 83-1/2 to 85-1/2. The..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "I tried to find the email or mailing address for Chad Master, the CEO of Curbside and couldn’t find one and I can concerned this would be intercepted. I..."
- "I made an appt with Fantastic Sams to get my hair dyed and cut. I made the appt for the wrong Fantastic Sams and did not realize it till I..."
- "I recently used the Suave Keratin Infusion 30 Day Smoothing Kit. I had purchased the product quite some time ago and was unaware it had been taken off the market..."