Restoration Hardware - Paid $16,000 for furniture that has been delayed 10 months!!!!
Update added by user Dec 04, 2014
Restoration Hardware has made this issue right, just as soon as corporate found out.It seems there was a bunch of miscommunication, and while I still feel the company had a huge blunder...
the woman from corporate who contacted me has been nothing but a pleasure to work with, and I am happy to say my furniture will be delivered this friday December 4 2014. Although almost a year later, they have been quite accommodating since I wrote this review.
Thank you Restoration, we will shop with you again.I can't wait for my new office and formal living room!
Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2014
I ordered the Costa Collection (and yes almost the entire collection) and ordered two chairs, two chase, tables etc...Spent about $16,000 on just this collection and order alone.
This order was placed March 2014 and was promised by end of April 2014.... It is NOVEMBER! We have received a NEW notice these items have been pushed back AT LEAST 5 times now. And now the new estimated delivery date is JANUARY.
This is so completely unacceptable. I would not have purchased if in March they had said delivery would be NEXT YEAR!
I think it was a huge scam by the company to sell a product they didn't have enough of, and switch you to the other.They have offered several times to "find a different suitable product." Most are probably so frustrated, and just want furniture that they fall for that bait and switch tactic.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
- Sales agent in-storenot her fault
- Design is beautiful
What I disliked
- Telephone customer service
- Order pushed 5 times
- 10 month delay
- No reason why
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Furniture Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "Our delivery arrived two hours after our order was placed burnt and the delivery guy actually asked for a tip. We called to complain and the manager gives us ten..."
- "I would like to cancel my order...."
- "My wife is wandering around lost in Fort Worth because BOTH the physical address written in your reservation AND the map location linked to by the "Get Directions" hyperlink in..."