Restoration Hardware - Paid $16,000 for furniture that has been delayed 10 months!!!!
Update added by user Dec 04, 2014
Restoration Hardware has made this issue right, just as soon as corporate found out.It seems there was a bunch of miscommunication, and while I still feel the company had a huge blunder...
the woman from corporate who contacted me has been nothing but a pleasure to work with, and I am happy to say my furniture will be delivered this friday December 4 2014. Although almost a year later, they have been quite accommodating since I wrote this review.
Thank you Restoration, we will shop with you again.I can't wait for my new office and formal living room!
Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2014
I ordered the Costa Collection (and yes almost the entire collection) and ordered two chairs, two chase, tables etc...Spent about $16,000 on just this collection and order alone.
This order was placed March 2014 and was promised by end of April 2014.... It is NOVEMBER! We have received a NEW notice these items have been pushed back AT LEAST 5 times now. And now the new estimated delivery date is JANUARY.
This is so completely unacceptable. I would not have purchased if in March they had said delivery would be NEXT YEAR!
I think it was a huge scam by the company to sell a product they didn't have enough of, and switch you to the other.They have offered several times to "find a different suitable product." Most are probably so frustrated, and just want furniture that they fall for that bait and switch tactic.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
- Sales agent in-storenot her fault
- Design is beautiful
What I disliked
- Telephone customer service
- Order pushed 5 times
- 10 month delay
- No reason why
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Furniture Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "Cold cheese sticks then had to wait forty five minutes for food as the table next to us discovered a fly in their yogurt so we decided to get the..."
- "I kept getting phone calls from a Dallas number but no message so I called back. First- an agent NEVER charges an upfront FEE! I've worked for Cadillac and..."
- "Taking too ling for transfers Can not contact customer service without customer code, prompts you to sign in but when you do, there's no option to get customer code but..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."