Fort Worth, Texas
Resolved

Update by user Dec 04, 2014

Update:

Restoration Hardware has made this issue right, just as soon as corporate found out.It seems there was a bunch of miscommunication, and while I still feel the company had a huge blunder...

the woman from corporate who contacted me has been nothing but a pleasure to work with, and I am happy to say my furniture will be delivered this friday December 4 2014. Although almost a year later, they have been quite accommodating since I wrote this review.

Thank you Restoration, we will shop with you again.I can't wait for my new office and formal living room!

Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2014

I ordered the Costa Collection (and yes almost the entire collection) and ordered two chairs, two chase, tables etc...Spent about $16,000 on just this collection and order alone.

This order was placed March 2014 and was promised by end of April 2014.... It is NOVEMBER! We have received a NEW notice these items have been pushed back AT LEAST 5 times now. And now the new estimated delivery date is JANUARY.

This is so completely unacceptable. I would not have purchased if in March they had said delivery would be NEXT YEAR!

I think it was a huge scam by the company to sell a product they didn't have enough of, and switch you to the other.They have offered several times to "find a different suitable product." Most are probably so frustrated, and just want furniture that they fall for that bait and switch tactic.

Review about: Furniture Set.

I liked: Sales agent in-storenot her fault, Design is beautiful.

I didn't like: Telephone customer service, Order pushed 5 times, 10 month delay, No reason why.

2.7
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $16000
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Restoration Hardware?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.