Restoration Hardware - Paid $16,000 for furniture that has been delayed 10 months!!!!
Update added by user Dec 04, 2014
Restoration Hardware has made this issue right, just as soon as corporate found out.It seems there was a bunch of miscommunication, and while I still feel the company had a huge blunder...
the woman from corporate who contacted me has been nothing but a pleasure to work with, and I am happy to say my furniture will be delivered this friday December 4 2014. Although almost a year later, they have been quite accommodating since I wrote this review.
Thank you Restoration, we will shop with you again.I can't wait for my new office and formal living room!
Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2014
I ordered the Costa Collection (and yes almost the entire collection) and ordered two chairs, two chase, tables etc...Spent about $16,000 on just this collection and order alone.
This order was placed March 2014 and was promised by end of April 2014.... It is NOVEMBER! We have received a NEW notice these items have been pushed back AT LEAST 5 times now. And now the new estimated delivery date is JANUARY.
This is so completely unacceptable. I would not have purchased if in March they had said delivery would be NEXT YEAR!
I think it was a huge scam by the company to sell a product they didn't have enough of, and switch you to the other.They have offered several times to "find a different suitable product." Most are probably so frustrated, and just want furniture that they fall for that bait and switch tactic.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Sales agent in-storenot her fault
- Design is beautiful
What I disliked
- Telephone customer service
- Order pushed 5 times
- 10 month delay
- No reason why
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Furniture Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Don't buy curtains from the Restoraton Hardware Outlet. They are so uneven. The curtains are suppose to be 84 inches long. In reality, they range from 83-1/2 to 85-1/2. The..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "I took a pretty expensive jacket with reflective striping on it to George Wood for embroidery. They sent it to their contractor who does this work for the, They are..."
- "Poured out my can of Gronk energy into a cup, and this stuff was floating all in it! Don't know what it is..."
- "Horrible shoes do NOT buy it's been only a month and a half and this you already have a hole I called customer service and she asking me what..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."