Restoration Hardware - Paid $16,000 for furniture that has been delayed 10 months!!!!

Update added by user Dec 04, 2014

Restoration Hardware has made this issue right, just as soon as corporate found out.It seems there was a bunch of miscommunication, and while I still feel the company had a huge blunder...

the woman from corporate who contacted me has been nothing but a pleasure to work with, and I am happy to say my furniture will be delivered this friday December 4 2014. Although almost a year later, they have been quite accommodating since I wrote this review.

Thank you Restoration, we will shop with you again.I can't wait for my new office and formal living room!

Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2014

I ordered the Costa Collection (and yes almost the entire collection) and ordered two chairs, two chase, tables etc...Spent about $16,000 on just this collection and order alone.

This order was placed March 2014 and was promised by end of April 2014.... It is NOVEMBER! We have received a NEW notice these items have been pushed back AT LEAST 5 times now. And now the new estimated delivery date is JANUARY.

This is so completely unacceptable. I would not have purchased if in March they had said delivery would be NEXT YEAR!

I think it was a huge scam by the company to sell a product they didn't have enough of, and switch you to the other.They have offered several times to "find a different suitable product." Most are probably so frustrated, and just want furniture that they fall for that bait and switch tactic.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
    • Sales agent in-storenot her fault
    • Design is beautiful

Furniture Set
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #560146 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Restoration Hardware? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.