Pelahatchie, Mississippi
2.0

I am a physician who as an anniversary gift for my wife bought her a dining room set from Restoration.

Order #10267180

Belgian Slope Arm Slipcovered Armchair

Belgian Ladderback Upholstered Side Chair

Salvaged Wood & Concrete Trestle Rectangular Dining Table

Unfortunately, this ended up being one of the worst retail experiences I have ever had. I ordered 10 dining chairs and a trestle table totaling $7000. Almost four months later I have received the chairs and yet no table. I've called over eight times to the customer service center with promises of "making things right." And yet, I still have a bunch of chairs and no table to go with it. The company has no explanation for their multiple bungles. To make things worse, the company has overcharged me over $1500 on the order. While I appreciate the customer service agents kind demeanor and verbal willingness to help the customer, ultimately they and the company fail miserably on execution. I highly recommend not buying anything from Restoration Hardware that you cannot carry out of the store yourself.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Restoration Hardware. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $7000 and wants Restoration Hardware to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was telephone customer service, order pushed 5 times and wherehouse customer response. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Restoration Hardware dining room set for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Restoration Hardware?

Comments