2.3

I ordered 2 nightstands and a very large heavy chest from RH.The sales people in the store are courteous and very knowledgeable..But that good feeling stops there at the door.

The chest is probably 400 lbs and large and bulky. The joke of a delivery company they use sent one Mexican midget and some guy who liked to hear himself talk and complain about everything including the company he works for. They could barely carry up the two end tables without falling or bashing into the walls. They called their dispatch to get more people and told me they would leave it in the front hallway area and then they would send more people to bring it upstairs...That never happened...I've called RH 8 times and each time the sales associate put me on hold for at least 25 minutes to come back to tell me it's been escalated and they will be sending some men.

Never happened and never got a call.. Called again and told them I was having the contents of my house being moved into this new house tomorrow and this was in the way. ...Again "sir I will have to escalate this and call you back in couple of hours"...It's already 4:00? Are they kidding me...I told them I'd bring this piece out to the street for garbage pickup and won't pay for it either....She was totally robotic and actually said" thank you for calling RH and can I be of any other assistance to you?" HOLY ***....

where do they get these people from?

***, uncaring, oblivious, retarded, and clueless...I will NEVER BE BUYING FROM RH AGAIN....

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Restoration Hardware. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1800 and wants Restoration Hardware to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was wherehouse customer response, quality and telephone customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Restoration Hardware restoration hardware chest for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Restoration Hardware?

Comments