I have ordered over $25,0000 worth of furniture over the past year and have had HORRIBLE customer service, especially the corporate customer service. One of the corporate customer services representatives, Joe, told me I COULD NOT add to my current order (where the items were on backorder and unable to be delivered).

He blatantly lied to me that they changed their corporate policy to add items to existing orders....said it changed over the past two months (adding to the existing order is important, as it keeps you from an additional shipping charge). I was curious about this "change" so I contacted a regular customer service person. They said there was NO CHANGE, and I could add as many items as I wished to my existing order. Joe flat out lied to me to get an additional delivery charge.

My husband shared this egregious event with the President of Restoration Hardware and received NO RESPONSE. After spending $25,0000 with RH, you would link they cared.....not at all!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

MattD78

First, having worked for Restoration Hardware myself, you generally cannot add to an order. Yes, this is all about delivery fees but not just about charging more of them there is a lot that goes in to it.

Sometimes yes we can add to an order, it is however discouraged. Also "My husband shared this egregious event with the President of Restoration Hardware and received NO RESPONSE." Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!