Do not order anything online as it will take months for it to arrive- if it ever does.This started with me ordering two swatches which should take no time at all and they kept pushing the delivery time back further and further; one was 5 months from the order date!!!

All for a tiny piece of fabric. When I tried to order a product, it was going to take at least 3 months before it arrived. A store of this caliber should not take so long. What was even worse was that everytime I called or emailed customer service, they wouldn't do anything about it and would just restate when the product would arrive.

Never buying from this place again.Very frustrated and disappointed.

Had an Experience with Restoration Hardware?

Comments

A brand that offers a product line that is as expansive as RH's cannot possibly stock every item, which is why many pieces are made to order. Three months is the industry standard for such pieces.

Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Restoration Hardware - WOW 2nd-3rd time and still sending damaged goods Restoration Hardware "we ordered kitchen chairs to compliment our already 30k+ in RH spending in the past few years and they arrived damaged, which they were package poorly and we kindly sent..." Read more Restoration Hardware - Paid $16,000 for furniture that has been delayed 10 months!!!! Restoration Hardware "I ordered the Costa Collection (and yes almost the entire collection) and ordered two chairs, two chase, tables etc... Spent about $16,000 on just this collection and order alone. This..." Read more Restoration Hardware - Damaged table and repeat problems Restoration Hardware "In October 2012, we purchased a dinning table and chairs. The table was delivered with a large splinter and the table chairs were the wrong color. After speaking..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more