Oak Brook, Illinois

In October 2012, we purchased a dinning table and chairs. The table was delivered with a large splinter and the table chairs were the wrong color. After speaking with RH's customer service, they delivered 4 side chairs which were the correct color and scheduled to deliver the wrong color table. The 2 end chairs were also delivered, one chair's leg was short and wobbly and the other chair was AGAIN the wrong color. We returned the two end chairs to the store for 2 new ones which were back ordered. The second table was delivered (see picture), with the correct table top color BUT with the wrong leg colors. We are still waiting for a new table. The kicker was that two new end chairs were delivered and one arm was completely broken.

So in short, 5 months later, we are left with 1 broken chair and a table with the wrong color legs. We are in the process of submitting for a full refund and having them remove this garbage from our home.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Restoration Hardware?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Do Not Waste Your Time With Closet Factory And You Will Find Out Why? Closet Factory "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..." Read more Restoration Hardware - Since when did all these French artisan Furniture makers live in CHINA! Restoration Hardware "The shipping label said it all. Disappointed that I hadn't purchased European made furniture let alone at least American made. $440 ($100 off the normal $550) + 125 for shipping..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Restoration Hardware - Paid $16,000 for furniture that has been delayed 10 months!!!! Restoration Hardware "I ordered the Costa Collection (and yes almost the entire collection) and ordered two chairs, two chase, tables etc... Spent about $16,000 on just this collection and order alone. This..." Read more Kixeye - Please Forgive me Unbannd My Account Kixeye "Dear Kixeye, I am writing with request to appeal my banned Account in War Commander ( User ID 33155521 ). I would like to inform you that I find your..." Read more Getblastednow - Dave Rupley "sold" me some Jeep stuff and never delivered Getblastednow "Dave, to his credit, is a very convincing *** man. He sold me a set of Rubicon tires and rims that he had advertised on Craigslist for $500.00. After a..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more Threads King - THESE BASTARDS CLAIM A 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE...BULL. Threads King "This company is THE WORST....run, don't walk from their website. I ordered a bra, they sent me a size A; I'm a D. It took an EXTREMELY LONG time- about..." Read more