Oak Brook, Illinois

In October 2012, we purchased a dinning table and chairs. The table was delivered with a large splinter and the table chairs were the wrong color. After speaking with RH's customer service, they delivered 4 side chairs which were the correct color and scheduled to deliver the wrong color table. The 2 end chairs were also delivered, one chair's leg was short and wobbly and the other chair was AGAIN the wrong color. We returned the two end chairs to the store for 2 new ones which were back ordered. The second table was delivered (see picture), with the correct table top color BUT with the wrong leg colors. We are still waiting for a new table. The kicker was that two new end chairs were delivered and one arm was completely broken.

So in short, 5 months later, we are left with 1 broken chair and a table with the wrong color legs. We are in the process of submitting for a full refund and having them remove this garbage from our home.

Had an Experience with Restoration Hardware?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Restoration Hardware - Printmaker's queen size storage bed Restoration Hardware "The bed squeaks loudly whenever you roll over. It looks like there are notches for slats that would stabilize the bed but no slats were installed. We sent..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more MyPillow Removed From BBB Listing Yet... Mypillow "...I know that My pillow had been stripped of their BBB A+ rating due to the numerous complaints received yet clear as day..." Read more Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more Interim Healthcare - My experience was a lack of communication. The Aide from them complained about their lack of communicating. When the Aide could not come, they very seldom had a replacement, even though the Aide said Interim Healthcare "Interim dropped my son as a client when they were the ones failing to keep their commitment. If for any reason an Aide could not come, they would make minimum..." Read more Had to Pay Shipping to Return Defective Item from Houzz. Houzz "I ordered an area rug from Houzz based on the colors depicted on the Houzz site. The colors were very important and needed to match exactly as depicted. Upon arrival,..." Read more Long And Foster Home Warranty - Pass the buck. Long And Foster Home Warranty "Ive had to plumbers at my house to fix a drain stopper in a bathtub. In most cases this would be a very simple fix. The first plumber came out..." Read more