In October 2012, we purchased a dinning table and chairs. The table was delivered with a large splinter and the table chairs were the wrong color. After speaking with RH's customer service, they delivered 4 side chairs which were the correct color and scheduled to deliver the wrong color table. The 2 end chairs were also delivered, one chair's leg was short and wobbly and the other chair was AGAIN the wrong color. We returned the two end chairs to the store for 2 new ones which were back ordered. The second table was delivered (see picture), with the correct table top color BUT with the wrong leg colors. We are still waiting for a new table. The kicker was that two new end chairs were delivered and one arm was completely broken.

So in short, 5 months later, we are left with 1 broken chair and a table with the wrong color legs. We are in the process of submitting for a full refund and having them remove this garbage from our home.

Had an Experience with Restoration Hardware?

Comments

Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Restoration Hardware Drapery Panels Review from Stoneham, Massachusetts Restoration Hardware "Don't buy curtains from the Restoraton Hardware Outlet. They are so uneven. The curtains are suppose to be 84 inches long. In reality, they range from 83-1/2 to 85-1/2. The..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more MyPillow Removed From BBB Listing Yet... Mypillow "...I know that My pillow had been stripped of their BBB A+ rating due to the numerous complaints received yet clear as day..." Read more Readydebit - The card no longer allows account to account transfer Readydebit "At the first of each month I usually pay my rent doing the 'account to account' transfer but this month it has been shut down. I called the number given..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more Airbnb - Air BNB sucks Airbnb "I booked a place in Miami that listed free breakfast, beer, oceanview, and 3 bedroom. When I arrived there was a half empty case of eggs, milk, cookies, etc. There..." Read more Hired Dex Media to build a web site. Dex Media "After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid. I have about fifty emails stating their problems in completing my..." Read more