Restoration Hardware - Damaged table and repeat problems
In October 2012, we purchased a dinning table and chairs. The table was delivered with a large splinter and the table chairs were the wrong color. After speaking with RH's customer service, they delivered 4 side chairs which were the correct color and scheduled to deliver the wrong color table. The 2 end chairs were also delivered, one chair's leg was short and wobbly and the other chair was AGAIN the wrong color. We returned the two end chairs to the store for 2 new ones which were back ordered. The second table was delivered (see picture), with the correct table top color BUT with the wrong leg colors. We are still waiting for a new table. The kicker was that two new end chairs were delivered and one arm was completely broken.
So in short, 5 months later, we are left with 1 broken chair and a table with the wrong color legs. We are in the process of submitting for a full refund and having them remove this garbage from our home.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."