Restoration hardware ceo sexual predator
gary friedman has admitted that he directly gave eva vaughan a mid level employee, with 5 weeks or so on the job, a 10k dollar per year raise, 10 days after entering a sexual relationship with her.
big problem, no good explanation accept gary friedman mis used company funds.
SHOULD PEOPLE PATRONIZE THIS BUSINESS AND ACCEPT THE BEHAVIOR OF ITS CEO? SHOPPING THERE REWARDS GARY FRIEDMANS BEHAVIOR, THIS COULD BE YOUR CHILD
restoration hardware ceo gary friedman being investigated by board of directors
attached is an audio recording of messages left on the telephone of eva vaughan, a 26 yr old employee of restoration hardware, by gary friedman your CEO.
the board of directors of restoration hardware has hired a major law firm to fully investigate the sexual relationship between eva and gary,
eva was hired by gary friedman after meeting him under social circumstances. eva was hired and her contract was for a salary of 75k per year, she moved across the country to take this job. after approximately 3 weeks on the job gary asked eva how her apartment hunting was going, eva informed him it was taking a bit longer than she anticipated as she did not realize how expensive rent's were in san francisco, gary then asked eva what her salary was, eva replied 75k per year.
gary told eva to immediately go to the person who handles payroll and tell them "gary friedman asked me to inform you to raise my salary to 85k dollars per year, if you have any questions call him". this was done by gary without the knowledge of eva's direct bosses jennifer white and gary spain.
eva's work experience prior to joining restoration hardware, was 3 years as an asst designer of children's CLOTHING at ralph lauren, with a salary of 37k dollars per year, she had no experience at all in the furniture or retail business, yet she was hired by gary for a mid level job in the furniture business.
were there not any existing qualified employees in the restoration hardware organization to fill this position, or could he not have recruited any number of the many talented and experienced furniture industry professionals that are available and looking for work in this challenging job market?
gary has been engaged in a sexual relationship with eva for a very long part of her employment at restoration hardware, as this recording will demonstrate.
the story goes much deeper, i suggest you ask gary friedman or eva vaughan about what ended up happening to eva as a result of eva breaking a date they had planned for a saturday with gary's twins, the outcome was minuets away from a tragedy.
this message is to inform restoration hardware employees of the ethics of their ceo and a warning that gary is willing to abuse his power and put female employees in the uncomfortable position where they have to say yes or no to their bosses sexual advances, neither choice is good.
you decide if gary is a sexual predator, or if his behavior is acceptable.review #331828
You may also like
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "I was a first and last time Tmart.com buyer I ordered a Helicopter the Model Syma S107G. The helicopter they sent me is a fake counterfeit. The helicopter does not..."
- "Garnier Hair Color Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme, Bl11 Reflective Jet Blue BlackI started using this color just before Mothers Day 2014. My hair began falling out in..."
- "Bought a genuine leather couch drastically marked down. If their is leather on this couch it's probably holding the hinges together . After having it less than year..."
- "62294 order number Teleflora My wife and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary and I ordered her flowers from teleflora. My mistake. I thought I was getting a 100$ romantic bouquet..."
- "An Ulta stylist in Colorado Springs absolutely RUINED my hair-- the day before I left for Germany to take my don on a once-in-a-lifetime, 2-week long, graduation present trip. I..."
- "Have had this sofa for five years. After three years the bonded leather started to crack. I called gray's furniture in Gulfport MS where I bought it. He came out..."